Images © Stampin’ Up! 1990-2007
My SU! team is having a meeting today and we are doing a card swap. I’m swamped everywhere I turn at the moment. I am swimming in school work and with the fete one week out I really need more hours in the day. I designed this one in about 3 minutes and took just 10 minutes to put it together. It is kind of inspired by the festive favourites set that I really must buy!! I keep trying to make ones that reflect the images anyway LOL!!!!
This has been made with the following list of supplies:
* Kraft cardstock (as the background), very vanilla (image stamped on this), ruby red, old olive and basic black.
* Gold brads (you can’t tell in this photo but I have glittered them by adding a mini glue dot to the top and dipping it into the dazzling diamonds glitter)
* cutter kit – This is a recent purchase and I am thrilled with the excellent perforated edge it will cut. It also does a straight cut and scores as well as distress an edge (in a neat kind of way!! LOL!!). I distressed the edge of the stamped piece.
* ink – ruby red , basic black and I have coloured the balls in with the earth elements markers.
* Stamp sets – Holiday spirit (christmas balls) and linen background for the kraft piece as well as perfect endings (only availble for a limited time in the current mini catalogue) for the sentiment.
OK……I have to go make 8 of these………..in about 8 minutes LOL!!!! I think this will be my next workshop card……I know some keen ladies in Warimoo who might like this!! 🙂
Hope you are starting to think about Christmas cards……………. Talk soon xxxxxxxxx