Apparently, the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So here goes……..
1. There are 9 people who live on my house…….and it never looks like that photo below ……. 🙂 . We (my sister and her son, my dad and mum – when she was alive) have lived together now for nearly 10 years. Most of my kids have never known anything else. We also have one dog, two birds and a leaf insect called leafroy!
2. My youngest son Jared has just broken his third bone ……….. and he is only 8!!!! One other break resulted in pinning and this break looks like needing a ligament reattachment op…… :-(……..sighing here and laughing!!!
3. I am actually a full time teacher (science and ag at high school) and have recently celebrated a great result in the HSC as one of the kids I taught last year came first in the state!!
4. I work in a boarding school that also has a huge, working farm. My favorite animals to work with are the goats……….the least are the beef steers. I get to teach what I love……junior agriculture and senior science and chemistry……I am a lucky chicken!!
5. I have 4 children……boy (turned 14 yesterday) a girl (turned 10 yesterday), a boy (who is 8 ) and a girl (turned 7 two weeks ago..). Yes….you read right, my two eldest both have a birthday on the 14th of March………..
6. I have had a very special medical miracle (has two legs and lovely long hair)……..you’ll have to ask me about that one and four caesarians in total. My other surgery was a gall bladder removal at age 20!!!
7. My fave pastime is working on my SU! business and reading……when I’m not so tired I fall asleep.
Now who to tag………….I don’t know , any ideas?????? If you add a comment here I tag ya LOL!!