Rules of Tagging are …
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now for seven interesting facts……..uumm I think I’ll just try for seven , you decide if they are interesting or not LOL!!!
1. I am the first person on either side (my dad or mum) of the family to attend University and the only other one was my sister who recently graduated as a Primary Teacher about 4 years ago. BUT….I’m the only one so far to finish high school 🙂
2. My mum passed away nearly two years ago from Cancer and I miss her every day!
3. I scrapbook and/or stamp every Friday night (if I don’t have a workshop on though….) REGARDLESS of what else there is to do……just because I DESERVE IT!!!
4. I am two years older than my sister. I only have one sister and we live together.
5. I have done a few different jobs in my time…………Checkout chick at Franklins, Fridge filler at Franklins, Vet Nurse and receptionist, teacher and now a SU! demo…….BUT I have only ever been interviewed for one of those jobs……can you guess which one???
6. My first car I got while still in high school, was a white Datsun 100….it was my uncles and we exchanged the car for a new bike so he could ride to work. A few years later I gave him back the car. He did this with many nieces and nephews and he was devastated when one sold the car before offering it back LOL!!
7. My grandfather used to refer to my husband as the ‘vegetarian bloke’ rather than veterinarian….PMSL!!
I am now supposed to tag people……..
1. Lana.………….she is a quiet one, love to know more about her.
2. Tracey..……has been a little quiet , need to ‘hear’ her cool posts again.
3. Karen .……….looking forward to working with her later this year.
4. Georgina….one fine lady!
5. Michelle.…….I hope she hasn’t been tagged yet…..oh well, she’ll have to think of 7 more cool things LOL!
6. Megan….she always has some great stuff to say and show….
7. Cheryl..….I love this chick!! LOL!!