I love this card…………this is the card that I gave to the newest member of my team…….well that’s if she signs on the dotted line that is LOL! More importantly for you though, it shows off two of the stamp sets that are part of this SALEBRATION bonanza we are currently enjoying. During Salebration, Stampin’ Up!© give away stamps!!!!!!!!!!!
The heart and the stamp you can see fitting beautifully in that scalloped circle comes from a set of four stamps called Polka Dot punches. Truly a gorgeous set. The heart is inked with soft sky and then “rock and rolled” with groovy guava. In the middle of the heart, I have placed a gorgeous white flower with a half white pearl from the pretties kit. These are stuck down with mini glue dots (an absolute must for sticking down these are ribbons etc…). The circular motif is stamped with groovy guava ink onto guava CS and punched using the scalloped circle punch. The card base is soft sky and then stamped with sanded BGD with soft sky and guava (don’t ask………a disaster that turned out OK – just trashed my soft sky inkpad……note to self CLEAN the bloody stamps as you finish with them…..LOL).
The patterned paper is from the new Afternoon Tea collection from the new mini catalogue and the ribbon is double stitched groovy guava held in place with a mini glue dot used placed under the knot…..see told you they were handy!! The sentiment is from another salebration set called Yummy – this is a set I will be keeping forever – so cool!! I just inked the words on this stamp – the rest is a gorgeous swirl but a bit much for this card. I used my choc chip marker so that it would stand out.
So, do ya love these stamps? Do ya? Well look at the Salebration and summer mini catalogues here, and then make an order for $100 or more, and you too can get your hands on these limited edition, never for sale stamps!!! Just drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org……..and I will sort it for you. YOU ONLY HAVE “TIL THE END OF FEB!!!!!!
All images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – 2009
Why did my new recruit sign up now????
1. Signing up during Salebration means she will earn herself an additional stamp set FREE of charge to the value of $79.95.
2. She has herself 4 workshops ligned up to do. Why? Because when her hostesses get sales over $600 in sales they get a FREE salebration stamp set. When the guests order over $100 in product they can pick a FREE stamp set.
3. With soooooo many people interested in her new business, she will easily make the minimum sales of $500 per quarter.
4. With soooo many people in her business right now she will get $3000 in sales in her first 3 FULL months and she will earn herself 3 stamp sets (to any value) that can be redeemed once the new catalogue is released in April………
5. With such a great deal to sign up – she may end up siging more people (like maybe some guests or hostesses in her 4 booked workshops) and earning herself a FREE set for everyone she signs up…………and if she gets 3 – then she will get a bonus three sets………wow!!
6. She will have huge sales in january and February and have plenty of time to make some money to join me at convention in May in Canberra. Her business can pay for trip!! Fun with stamps and great like mainded women – with not a husband in site!! (or kids for that matter)……
Does this sound great?? E-mail and see how you can join her in our intimate team!!! email@example.com