This was the second of four projects we made on Friday night and it is a desk calendar that could be sent in the mail, as it falttens out AND then can stand up nicely on a desk.
This was made using basic grey cardstock, a strip of the walk in the park DSP (available until the end of November) as well some Baja breeze and whisper white cardstock.
1. A piece of basic greyA4 cardstock was cut in half along the long side. So each piece of A4 can be used to make 2 calendars
2. With the long side against the ruler on the cutter, score at 1cm, 3cm, 5cm, 13cm.
3. Fold up bottom flap (this is the strip that will stick the calendar together). Accordion fold the next two score lines and fold up into the triangular prism, adhere the bottom flap with a piece of sticky strip.
3. Stick on a strip of walk in the park DSP
4. On a whisper white piece approx 6cm x 7cm, stamp the design using Great Friend (available until the end of November) I have used, cameo coral, kiwi kiss and baja breeze (colours taken from the paper design).
5. Stamp a butterfly on a scrap piece of whisper white CS, cut out and add dazzling diamonds glitter.
6. Mount the stamped design on baja breeze and stick onto the front right of the base. Adhere the calendar pad to the left.
7. Adhere the extra butterfly over the top of the one you stamped onto the piece of whisper white using two mini glue dots.
8. Punch a small hole over the top of the claendar using the cropadile.
9. Place a strip of scrap baja ribbon into the ‘legs’ of the corduroy button/brad and pt through the hole and fasten to he front of the calendar base.
Now, pop it away until 2010 – ’cause it’s bad luck to have a calendar on display before the actual year begins LOL!!!!!
All images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – 2009