I awoke this morning to find another great SU! promotion, they are very sneaky….as this is the first we know about it too!!………FREE ribbon rolls when you purchase a Christmas bundle…….even better – exclusive, limited time only ribbon bundles……..so, what are the bundles???????
OH, AND THIS IS WHILE STOCKS LAST……ribbons will not go on back order and if bundles run out of inventory, then they cannot be purchased…….
1. Gifted bundle – Gifted stamp set (page 21) and the Jolly Holiday DS paper $66.90 (wood) $56.90 (clear mount)
2. Welcome Christmas Bundle – Welcome Christmas Set(page 26) and Christmas Cocoa paper (new and exclusive for this promotion-How exciting!!!!!) $69.90 (wood) $59.90 (clear mount)
3. Season of Joy Bundle – Season of Joy Set (page 20) and So Swirly stampin around wheel (page 20)$67.90 (wood only)
4. Delighful Decorations Bundle – Delightful decorations stamp set (page 25) and ornament punch (page 146)$72.90
The ribbons you can choose from;
1. Mistletoe ribbon originals ( two ribbons – an old olive taffeta with a whisper white edge – the other is a whisper white double stitched in real red) worth $21.95
2. Sleigh bells ribbon (is a natural (vanilla like) 5/8″ ribbon with fine real red and old olive stripes through the middle) wirth $15.95
3. Red Ridding hood 1-1/4″ striped grosgrain (like the we had last year, and what we have in other colours in our new catalogue) worth $19.95
4. Real red 3/4″ polka-dot grosgrain ribbon (like we also had in the mini catalogue last year) worth $19.95
I have some of these Christmas sets, but there are two I will be getting I think – two rolls of ribbon, who can resist!!!! You can also earn a FREE roll when you host a workshop over $550. This promotion goes until the end of November, so if like me, you are keen to get into your Christmas stamping (I have a few people I want to give pre-Christmas gifts to…..so I need to get stamping those card packs and gift tag sets!!!) then feel free to contact me and throw me your order…………firstname.lastname@example.org
The first image is the Christmas cocoa papers……the second shows the limited edition ribbons…….you can see the sleigh bells one at the top (wider one with red and green fine stripes through the middle) and the other two (green and white one) make up the mistletoe ribbon originals….. hope that helps…..author of these photos unknown……
All images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – 2010