There is a unique, and limited opportunity for customers to join the ranks of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators at the moment…….and in the five years I have been a demonstrator, I have never seen such a great deal. You actually have a choice of which starter kit you take up and regardless which one, you save plenty of money!! When you sign up you’ll save even more!! I have just returned from the training day they offer each year and have had a ball and been reminded why I am still here…..5 years later!! If you would like to join in the extra fun you have as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator as part of a team of stampin’ sisters, then e-mail me today to find out how!!
What are the deals??
1. You can join using the regular kit shown here in the back of the idea book and catalogue for 20% discount – just $231.20, with products worth over $600!!
2. Join using the mini kit offered for just $169 – with products worth over $300. This kit is ideal for those who have been ‘collecting’ for a while…….The kit includes the following stuff (many of which you can substitute for a product of equal or lesser value)
$169 Mini Starter Kit
- Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*
- Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*
- Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- A4 Smooth Card Stock Assortment
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*
- Chocolate Chip 1/2″ Scallop Dots Ribbon*
- Notes Cards (20)
- Clear-Mount Block C
- Blender Pen (1)
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies
- + Special bonus of a stamp set that is available from the next mini (this is available only from demonstrators like me, who attended regional training – only available for the next two weeks!!)
*New to the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue
To sign up you simply fill in the form on my DBWS here – just click ‘Join now’ and I’ll welcome you too my team!
What you do with your new demonstratorship is purely your business. You need to join as part of a team (ideally mine!!) and you can receive support to make the most of the opportunities available – TO SUIT YOURSELF. There is no penalty to stop being a demonstrator, and nothing special you need to do except to stop buying at a discount of nearly 20%. There is earning potential that comes from your sales and those of your potential recruits. But the best idea…..if you are still reading….is to contact me for a chat regarding the whole thing…….by e-mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org…..you can read the full deal here
All images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – 2011